Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


For the Queso-Dilla Food Truck I want to create a menu, employee uniforms, and a vector image of the physical Food Truck itself, as creative content. For the Food Truck’s vector image I will do the following: First, I will compare and contrast other creative food trucks that are already out there. Second, I will sketch out some preliminary sketches of what I want the food truck to physically look like. Then, I will choose one of the sketches to scan on to my computer. After, I will use Illustrator to digitally draw-out/trace-out the image of the Food Truck. Lastly, I will be placing the companies name ”Queso-Dilla,”(Sized larger than life) windows, signs of where to order and pickup, and the menu enlarged to one side. Overall, a visual image of what the customer will see as he/she walks up. For the menu: First, I will write-out the menu using Word. I’m typing it up on Word to make sure to correct any spelling errors. Then, I will save the menu into as PDF file. After, I will take the menu PDF file into illustrator and add a border and a few other decorations like the companies name. Since, my major is in Fashion Design I will also be designing the employee’s uniform. I will be doing this in the similar process as the vector image of the Food Truck. First, I will draw out some preliminary sketches of the uniforms. Secondly, I will choose one drawings to scan into the computer. Lastly, I will use Photoshop and illustrator to create a clean digital visual image of the uniforms. Take the uniform image into Illustrator and adding, the companies name, employee’s name, and “#HeyQuesoDilla” in the back of the uniform. I will also include a different uniform for the Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment