Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice




I am a Fashion Professional constantly seeking new ways to learn about the world of Fashion and the people behind it. Big names, small names, and unknown names you name it I want to know about it. Who is in? And, who is out? Why, where, and when? I want to know it all, everything from the street label in L.A. to the Couture House in Paris. Are they inspired by the past, present, or future? I’m far more interested in the process than the end result. Even though, we only notice the end product. I even want to know about its dark hidden secrets. Fashion to me is an art that we other choose to express (show-off are own style) or follow (current trends). Fashion even has the power to either unites us or divide us. I just enjoy every aspect of fashion and the role it plays in costume, women’s wear, men’s wear, magazines, music videos, TV, cinemas, and etc. The way trends come back around a little different; however, it’s new and exciting all over again. The thing about fashion that has intrigued me the most is either you get it or you don’t. However, in the end nobody is right because it depends on individual taste [Funny, huh?]. I am inquisitive Fashion Professional who just wants know.

No comments:

Post a Comment